Forensic accounting is the combination of accounting knowledge with investigative skills focusing on the support of litigation and/or investigation matters. We provide a full range of forensic services including:
- Discovery – We assist counsel in the preparation of document requests, processing produced documents and we assist counsel in depositions of experts and other parties.
- Spousal & Child Support – Issues of support include sources of income, cash flow analysis, guideline support calculations, and determination of the marital living expenses of the parties.
- Apportionment of Assets – The process of determining the amounts of separate and community property for family law is known as apportionment.
- Business Valuation – Valuing a business is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business
- Tracing of Accounts and Property – When separate property inheritances and pre-marital property is commingled with community property, it is necessary to conduct a tracing analysis in order to determine separate and community property components.